Monkey of the Month

I wanted to do something new with my bulletin board outside of my classroom.  Last year I put student's work on it, but I already hang them on the clothes line in the hallway.  So, I wanted to do something different this year.  I decided that I wanted to put my students on display.  Since I have a monkey theme, I did Monkey of the Month.  I put this on display in the hallway, but you can display it anywhere in the classroom.  I plan on picking 1-2 students a month to ensure that everyone gets a chance to be on the board.  I put myself on display for the beginning of the year.  This will help my students get to know about me more, understand what kind of things go on the board, and allow parents to read about me on parent night.  Here is what I came up with.

You can get the labels and stationary at my TPT site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...