Fact Families

I am not a huge fan of our new math series.  My students are having such a hard time understanding it.  So, I am supplementing A LOT!  I created a math lesson to help them better understand fact families.   I associated the numbers with people and talked to them about how your family stays the same.  This really helped the students get the concept.  It is actually the first math lesson this year that every student in the classroom understood completely!!  If you would like a copy of the packet, you can get it HERE.  In the packet, there are a few pages to help introduce the lesson, flash cards, worksheets, and a file folder game.  I also made the file folder game a separate file just in case you need the reinforcement or just need a few more centers for your classroom.  You can get it HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...