Valetine's Day Coupons

Every year, for every holiday, I struggle with what to get my students. I hate to get them something that will be thrown away as soon as they get home or that other students bring in for the gift bags.  So, this year I decided to make my students Valentine's Day coupon books.  In their coupon books, I will put a homework pass (every kid loves those), bean bag during reading time, and other fun FREE things that my kids love.  I love this idea because the kids will enjoy it, it is different from their other gifts, and most importantly it is a free gift!!  You can get a FREE copy HERE at my tpt store.  Happy Valentine's Day!


1 comment:

  1. Even though this was a few weeks ago, I still LOVE this idea! And I LOVE your blog! Super cute and informative-- so, I'm awarding you the One Lovely Blog Award!

    Click on over to see!

    Jillian
    Just Tinkerin Around

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...