Mother's Day Cards

I found this idea from Michael's weekly ad.  I thought it was a really cute idea for Mother's Day.  The kids agreed with me. They loved how the cards turned out, and they had fun making them.  It was a little time consuming because I only did 3 students at a time, and I had them wash their hands between colors, but it was worth it.

Supplies:  fake flowers, markers, stamp ink, hot glue, construction paper

Directions: 
1.  Fold the construction paper to make a card.
2.  Glue the flower to the top of the card.
3.  Have the dip their fingers in the stamp ink so their colorful fingerprints make the card.
4.  Have them decorate the butterflies with markers and write Happy Mother's Day and I Love You!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...