Folder Games

The end of the year is approaching and the kids are getting restless.  It is also time to start testing them individually and reviewing material already taught.  I needed something for my students to do at their desk while I worked one on one with other students.  These folder games are great for that.  I am also using this to help get grades on their standard based grade cards.  The kids are having fun while learning, and I am able to get grades from them while testing students on other skills.  Mission complete.  If you would like to have your own (almost) ready made center, you can get it at TeachersPayTeachers.  The packet includes games for synonyms, antonyms, ABC order, contractions, and compound words.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...