Describing our Classmates

Students use adjectives to describe their classmates!  

It is a great way to boost self-esteem and review adjectives. I gave each child a class list.  Beside each name, they had to write an adjective to describe that student.  I did not have them write anything beside their name.  After they finished, I compiled the lists.  I gave each student a piece of paper with all the adjectives listed that their classmates used to describe them. I took a picture of each student and gave it to them for the project.  They glued the picture to a white piece of paper and used markers to write their adjectives around their picture.  Then they glued that sheet of paper onto construction paper.  They really enjoyed seeing what everyone else in the classroom thought of them.  Some were also surprised with what was listed.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...