January Writing Packet

What is the one thing on every teacher and kids' mind?!  SNOW!!!  We all hope and pray for that 1 snow day! Even when it doesn't happen, it is nice to still think about.  I put together a writing packet to get my class into the snow mode.  The packet includes friendly letters, descriptive writing, expository writing, and narrative writing.  One of the activities we did right after Christmas break.  I had the students do a snowman art.  Then they did an expository writing on how they made the snowman.  They did such a great job with this activity.  You can also have the students write how to build a snowman.  If you are interested in checking out my writing packet, you can get it at my TPT store


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...